Monday, August 20, 2012

PERFECTLY PRESERVED

I think I mentioned that the NEW stamp set called PERFECTLY PRESERVED by SU! is probably my favorite NEW stamp set in the HOLIDAY catalog.  Mason jars are HOT HOT HOT!  This is one of the cards I made this past week.  I love stamping the image and then taking the coordinating framelit and die cutting the image with the BIG SHOT.  It's so much fun and it's great INSTANT GRATIFICATION.  I saw a card similar to this in the Stampin Success magazine for demonstrators this month.  Their card was a 4 by 4 I think and this is a regular A2 card - 5.5 by 4.25 inches in size.
I did stitch on this card with my sewing machine!  Had fun doing that.  I used SU! designer paper and I die cut the mason jar and the accessories (like the pear and the stem with leaves) using the NEW SU! FRAMELITS that coordinate with this stamp set.  I bought these as part of a bundle and saved 15% by buying them together.  The butterfly is from the PAPILLON POTPOURRI stamp set and I punched the butterfly out with the NEW SU! butterfly punch.  I added a ribbon and the banner sentiment and I have a terrifically cool card!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment