Thursday, June 28, 2012

THERE IS NO BEST FRIEND LIKE A DOG-CARD FOR CATHY WEIR

My good friend Cathy had to say goodbye to one of her beloved best friends.  It breaks my heart to hear that it's time for an animal to leave us.  Sometimes it's for the best to end suffering, but it's not easy on us humans who love them so much.  They truly mean the world to us.  I love my doggie Luigi so much. He brings me so much joy.  I know that Cathy is missing some of her joy right now with Codey in doggie heaven.  This is the card I made for her and sent her.  It uses the D is for DOG SU! stamp set that just recently retired.  I did use the NEW SU! ARGYLE embossing folder and the NEW framelits, however.  Note that the sentiment on the bottom I truly believe to be true - A DOG WAGS IT'S TAIL WITH IT'S HEART.  There is nothing better than coming home from a long day at work and having the dog greet you with a little dance and a joyously wagging heart.  Codey, rest up now.  Cathy will someday meet you running again in heaven's greenest fields.

No comments:

Post a Comment