Monday, June 11, 2012

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY/ NEW SU! BLUE RIBBON

Here's a BRAND NEW SU! card I made.  It's for FATHER's DAY!  Today, I spent the day at my upline Janet Wakeland's home stamping with NEW SU! stamp sets and accessories.  What an AWESOME DAY!  One of the stamp sets I tried out is the BRAND NEW set called BLUE RIBBON!  I love this set!  The possibilities are endless.  There's a lot you can do with this set and a father's day card is the first thing I thought of. 

I also used BRAND NEW EMBOSSING FOLDERS - CHEVRON (chocolate chip colored top note) and  ARGYLE folder (summer starfruit background card stock).  The other cool thing is that the chocolate chip striped dsp was die cut with NEW FRAMELITS BANNERS.  These are so cool.  If you haven't tried these out yet, YOU MUST!  Call me for a private class or workshop.  The DAD stamp in real red is from the stamp set FAMILY REUNION.  I also like the other options in the set like UNCLE.    ps. I also wanted to let you know that the scallop circle punch works really well with this set, so too do the circle punches!

More great NEW SU! to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment