Friday, June 8, 2012

THANK YOU MRS. GREER

JP wanted to give his awesome 6th grade teacher a gift for the end of the school year.  He really liked MRS. GREER.  He said she was an awesome teacher.  He said she drinks coffee (hope so) - so of course we got her a Starbucks card and then he surprised me and took some extra money out of his bank and stuck it in the card for her.  We are going to miss you MRS. GREER.  Good luck in all you do in the future.

I used GREETING CARD KIDS for this project.  I embossed the cherry cobbler card stock with the lattice embossing folder.  The kids were watercolored to try to match the school colors. 
I took out my SU! gift card die for the BIG SHOT and it was perfect.  It holds a gift card in place so that it pops up when you open the card.  I used some older SU! to stamp the sentiment and the 6th grade teacher - SCHOOL LINES and FIRST DAY.
Of course the envelope matches the card perfectly.  It may not be easy to tell but the apple is embossed with crystal effects by SU!

JP personalized the card and envelope with a handwritten message.
I love little kids handwriting.  I probably shouldn't call my son a little kid....lol!
He's just completed 6th grade and is headed to 7th!!!  Whahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment