Saturday, June 23, 2012

HAPPY 50TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD


50 years of marriage! 

Wow!  That is certainly an accomplishment in this day and age.  My parents have been together for over 50 years.  On June 23rd, 1962 they walked down the aisle officially as Dr. and Mrs. Anthony J. Pane.  Today, the family is celebrating that wedding date and the wonderful years they have been together.  They have 7 children, of which I am the oldest.  There are 10 grandchildren and 4 grand dogs!  They are a truly wonderful couple and God certainly blessed them over the years.  Today all of us will celebrate with an Anniversary Mass and then we are having a dinner with a presentation.  My parents will really enjoy this as they love sharing time with their children and grandchildren.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY 
- 50 YEARS - 
MOM AND DAD!


Here's the ANNIVERSARY CARD I made for my parents using the stamp set  MEMORABLE MOMENTS and gold card stock from SU!

I also did lots of embossing - dry embossing with SU! embossing folders for the BIG SHOT and also heat embossing the sentiment with Gold Glory embossing powder and a heat tool.


The inside sentiment was done using My Digital Studio.  The ink for the sentiment is soft suede although it's a little darker in this photograph.  I printed on pearlized paper and the background is SU! designer paper Mocha Morning from My Digital Studio as well.  I enclosed a letter from the heart that I wrote with this card, as well as a copy of the speech that my son JP is going to present at their dinner event tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment