Monday, June 18, 2012

PRAYING HANDS - BRAND NEW SU!

I just had to purchase this stamp as soon as I saw it in the NEW SU! Idea book - It's called PRAYING HANDS.  I think it's a great stamp for so many reasons, but no. 1 is that I love the symbol of faith.  And for this particular card, the greatest symbol of faith other than my God and saviour, is my Dad.  This is the card I made him for Father's Day.


I stamped the image and the sentiments with Black Staz on ink because the paper is a shimmer paper and I wanted the image to be crisp.  I die cut the shimmer paper with the Apothecary Accents framelits for the BIG SHOT.  These are really cool.  The BiGz Accent oval die was placed behind that.  It was die cut using the new MIDNIGHT MUSE card stock and then embossed with Dots Embossing Folder.  The More Mustard card stock was embossed with the NEW argyle embossing folder.  Finally, the card is accented with coordinating brads (my favorite embellishment) and NEW stitched satin ribbon in Midnight Muse.


I think the PRAYING HANDS stamp could be used for other reasons also...First Communion, Sympathy Card, Thinking of You, Praying for You...really a much needed stamp. Thank you SU! for this stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment