Sunday, June 17, 2012

HANDCRAFTED FATHER'S DAY CARD FOR HUSBAND

I really like the FATHER'S DAY card I made for my husband BILL.  I used the NEW FAN FAIR designer paper by SU! and guess what???  The retired stamp set PEDALING PAST from SU! matches it perfectly.  I stamped the bicycles on the front with that set and then added the sentiment from DELIGHTFUL DOZEN and the to my husband from the set FAMILY REUNION.  You can personalize any card or gift with those sets.  They are MUST HAVE's for the crafter.  I added espresso taffeta ribbon and then punched the little tags ENJOY LIFE from the FABULOUS PHRASES set - another MUST HAVE.  
The sentiments are stamped on very vanilla card stock and then die cut using the BIG SHOT die that is BRAND NEW OVAL ACCENTS BIGZ die.  I used the same die for the inside of the card - just rotated it 90 degrees.  The designer paper was embossed with the BRAND NEW EMBOSSING FOLDER - FANCY FAN.


So again....here's wishing everyone a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment