Monday, June 25, 2012

PAPILLON POTPOURRI MEETS EVERYTHING ELEANOR

I was away for the weekend celebrating my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary and so I didn't get a chance to touch any rubber til this am.  Gosh...I was in serious withdrawal and it was only for 2 days.  Guess you all know how much I love to stamp!  So this am, I'm up before work and stamping away.

I knew I wanted to use EVERYTHING ELEANOR and PAPILLON POTPOURRI stamp set by SU! Next, I pulled my SU! COLOR COACH and decided to look for one of the NEW IN COLORS.  I found Primrose Petals and then matched up PRETTY IN PINK and OLD OLIVE.  I can't speak highly enough about the COLOR COACH.  If you don't have one, or even if you use colors other than SU!....this is the perfect tool to design card colors.  I love these together  Almost looks like watermelon and that so reminds me of SUMMER.



So this is the card I came up with.  I LOVE to use my BIG SHOT, so I took that out to emboss the card stock.  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE our NEW embossing Folders!  Now, we have a BRAND NEW SU! BUTTERFLY punch, so after I stamped the butterfly in flowers, I punched it out.  I also punched the butterfly that is in the inside of the card. 

This inside sentiment is from the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS stamp set by SU!  Going to mail this card off to my mother and let her know just how wonderful I thought our visit was.

No comments:

Post a Comment