Wednesday, June 27, 2012

MY DIGITAL STUDIO 2 IS COMING - ANNIVERSARY PAGE

I can't wait. SU! has promised us that a My Digital Studio 2 is coming very soon!  I'm so excited.  I may have blogged about this before, but now it seems like the NEW addition to My Digital Studio will be coming out pretty soon.  The new version will really enhance what you can already do and will put SU! DIGITAL PROGRAM at the top of all programs.  You will be able to color any stamped image or change the color of any embellishment - including ribbons and buttons and more.  You will also not have to worry about finding your digital layers.  It is going to be even easier than MDS already is.  Well, just sign me up for this NOW!

If you do not own MDS, you can trial it FREE for 30 days from my website which is www.scrappinriri.stampinup.netwww.scrappinriri.stampinup.net    If you already own MDS, make sure you get your FREE UPGRADE.  Anyone who purchases MDS 1 now will get MDS 2 for FREE.  Those who own MDS will be able to purchase MDS 2 at a nominal fee. 

Here's my latest MDS digital page.  I photographed my mother and father at their 50th wedding anniversary party.  They look so adorable together.





No comments:

Post a Comment