Wednesday, June 6, 2012

BRAND NEW BETSY'S BLOSSOMS

I'm so excited!!!!  I ordered BRAND NEW SU! stamps, papers, embellishments and more - even brand new digital items.  The BRAND NEW SU! idea book is out!  Whahoo!

As a demonstrator I was able to preorder some stamps and papers.  I have worked a bit with BETSY's BLOSSOMS which is the stamp set I used here (birds, flowers...).  The sentiment is from BLESSINGS FROM HEAVEN.

The NEW DSP is called FLORAL DISTRICT  and it just may be my absolute favorite NEW DSP.  I cut it in 1/2 inch strips and made banners.  Banners are really hot hot hot!!! on cards and crafts these days!  I'm definitely on the bandwagon with these!

I really love these colors also...baja breeze, rich razzleberry, daffodil delight and tangerine tango.  Notice that my card stock is embossed?  I used the SU! BIG SHOT to emboss the rich razzleberry with the lattice embossing folder and the daffodil delight with an argyle.  Both embossing folders are exclusive to SU!

No comments:

Post a Comment