Tuesday, June 12, 2012

REMARKABLE TEAM SWAP CARD - BETSY'S BLOSSOMS

I'm in love with the NEW FLORAL DISTRICT dsp from SU!  I love the colors and I love how cheery this paper is.  I used this paper for my REMARKABLE SWAP card.  We were asked to make a card using some NEW SU!  I chose BETSY's BLOSSOMS for my stamp set to feature.  Can you tell I really like this set?  Put it on your list because it is a great stamp set. Using colors in the dsp - gumball green, summer starfruit and rich razzleberry, I went to town stamping and crafting.


I used the dsp for the banner.  All this card needed was just a tiny bit and it really made the card.  Using the FLORAL FUSION sizzlet, I die cut and dimensionalized the flower.  I'm not sure you can tell it's 3D in this photo, but it is.  I added the XL pearls to the center of the flowers and then the second to the smallest pearls for the bird's eye.

The THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH is from the stamp set DELIGHTFUL DOZEN,which is another stamp set from SU! that is a MUST HAVE greetings set.

I haven't gotten my swaps in the mail yet, but I couldn't help but share the one that I submitted.  More BRAND NEW SU! to come.

Here's a sampling of the FLORAL DISTRICT designer papers:


These are just awesome papers.  I know you will love them either seeing them here or seeing them up close and personal!  Click on the photo of the papers to see them even more brilliant and larger!

12 sheets: 2 ea. of 6 double-sided designs. 12" x 12". Acid- and lignin- free. Coordinates with the Floral District suite. Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, Rose Red, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White.
 Floral District Designer Series Paper  #126919
 

No comments:

Post a Comment