Saturday, June 2, 2012

BETSY'S BLOSSOMS - NEW SU!

We have NEW IN COLORS, NEW INK PADS, NEW STAMPS, NEW EMBELLISHMENTS....and more.

I'm so excited we are now into our NEW 2012-13 SU! IDEA BOOK!  See yesterday's post to view the NEW IDEA BOOKS in PDF format.  If you have an ipad or flipbook of some sort, you will LOVE how easy it is to look at the catalog online now!

Here's one of the cards I made using NEW IN COLORS for 2012 and the NEW stamp set BETSY's BLOSSOMS.

I love these NEW colors - Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green and Raspberry Ripple.  They are absolutely gorgeous.

This is a card I made for one of my BFF's - Linda Kincaid.  I wanted to Thank her and her family for watching Luigi while we were in Florida.  Luigi had just as nice a vacation with the Kincaid's as we had in Florida.

I love the NEW STITCHED GROSGRAIN RIBBON and look how our sticky back pearls work so well for the eye of the bird

I USED BRAND NEW SU! ink pads for this card.  The NEW PADS are foam mounted and are just dreamy to stamp with.  Nothing uneven, always inks well, great coverage. Thanks SU! for so many brand new goodies!

(NOTE:  one of my posts yesterday has a video and information about the NEW INK PADS!)  check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment