Monday, June 4, 2012

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SHARON LIBERTO - NEW SU!

It's my dear friend Sharon's birthday month!  Yeah!  You go Sharon!  Hope your actual day was a great one.

I created a very special card for Sharon.  I used the NEW EVERYTHING ELEANOR  by SU! stamp set for this card.

 I also used the LAYERED LABELS set (for you) and added SU! pearls.

The butterfly and the design at the top and bottom are from CREATIVE ELEMENTS.

Happy Birthday sentiment is from a BRAND NEW STAMP SET called MEMORABLE MOMENTS.  The friends sentiment is from CHERISH FRIENDSHIP.  These sets are in the NEW IDEA BOOK.

This is the envelope I used.  It uses a birthday sentiment from SU! and also the EVERYTHING ELEANOR.  I also spritzed the card and envelope with smooch spritz in gold and pearl.

I actually put the card in this envelope but it was so pretty that I didn't want it messed up in the mail so I created the envelope below.  I like how colorful it is.


The balloons, birds, sentiment and clouds are from the stamp set UP UP AND AWAY - which is also current.  I am not sure you can tell, but I did add lots of dazzling diamonds to the envelope. 

Sharon, I hope you received your card and had a wonderful happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment