Friday, June 22, 2012

GOTTA WEDDING TO GO TO?

Do you have a wedding to go to or do you need to send a card for a wedding or anniversary?  Here's a NEW CARD I made at my upline's home (Janet Wakeland) -using the NEW MR. & MRS. stamp!

This card is so clean and simple and I love how the Mr. & Mrs. stamps on the envelope.  This card and matching envelope were done with soft suede classic ink.  The flower is actually a die - the BRAND NEW FLORAL FRAMES FRAMELITS.  We die cut the flower using kraft card stock and then embossed it with the NEW FANCY FAN embossing folder for the BIG SHOT.  Oh, and do you see the doily on top of the flower but underneath the label?  That is from another BRAND NEW Single stamp called GOSSAMER LACE.  SU! has a lot of different NEW single stamps.  So ..if you want single stamps that can be used in a variety of ways, make sure you check them out in the NEW book.  In the meantime, my parents are celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary in a few days, I may put something in this card for them, or I'll save it for my brother's wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment