Saturday, June 16, 2012

STAMPIN SISTAH'S ARE STAMPING TODAY!

I'm so EXCITED.  We have our bimonthly STAMPIN SISTAH'S  Event today.  We are stamping and crafting and doing some NEW MDS also.  First up we are doing some cool NEW cards.  These cards are made using BRAND NEW SU! stamps, card stock, embellishments, designer paper and more.  This is such a FUN and LOVING group of women that I'm so happy to be a part of.   Since we will be meeting a little later this am, I will first share my WOW card and either later today (depends on just how much FUN we have) or on Monday, I'll share some more.  In fact, I'll share everything we make.  I will, however, be keeping the Stampin Sistah's secrets well wrapped up.  We share a whole lot and we really enjoy being together.

Here's my card.  I decided to use the BRAND NEW stamp set called MOVING FORWARD.  This is a really cool set.  I am going to be making so many neat things with this set.  I want to encourage EVERYONE to ORDER THIS SET because this is the RONALD MCDONALD CHARITY set.  A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this set goes to the charity.  In 2013, this will be the charity that our Stampin Sistah's sponsor.  Please help out by purchasing this set today.  You won't be disappointed.  It's a FABULOUS set.

 I LOVE this bicycle.  And isn't the Frog adorable springing from the basket?  The colors used for the card stock are the NEW IN COLORS - RASPBERRY RIPPLE and PRIMROSE PETALS. 

Here's my envelope...I love this little FROG just jumping away.






No comments:

Post a Comment