Wednesday, September 7, 2011

GENTLY FALLING - NEW SU! HOLIDAY MINI STAMP SET

As soon as I saw this stamp set - GENTLY FALLING - in the NEW SU! holiday Mini Catalog, I knew I had to have it.  It has a world of possibilities and it is great for all season cards, especially Fall.  I made this card this morning for my mom.  I'm always filled with gratitude for her.  She's stood by me thick and thin and is my number one supporter.


The image was first stamped with the more colorful stamp (2 step stamping set - so you get lots of stamps with this set) using real red, more mustard and old olive classic ink.  Next, I used a stamp positioner, but you don't have to, to stamp the outline leaf on top of it with versamark.  Next I heat embossed with gold glory embossing powder from SU!  The edges of the more mustard card stock behind the image were also heat embossed.

The card base is Kraft Card stock and it is embossed with the lattice embossing folder.  The old olive card stock is embossed with the NEW Houndstooth embossing folder and the real red is embossed with the dots. All are embossed with the Big Shot by SU!.  My envelope and card have the word gratitude stamped on it using basic black in and the stamp set Fabulous Phrases.  I stamped the outline of the leaf in different colors and versamark (tone on tone) on my envelope. 

Look for more samples with this GENTLY FALLING set soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment