Thursday, September 29, 2011

NEW STOCKING PUNCH CHRISTMAS CARD

Ok, if you only get one punch this year, make it the brand NEW Stocking Punch! It's incredibly cool!  I've made a few projects already and I'm really in love with this punch.  I have so many ideas in my head how to use it.  Here's a card I made using the punch and one of our new embossing folders for the Big Shot.  I CASED this from a card I saw on the internet.  I love it.
The dsp for the stocking and for the paper is NEW Holly Berry by SU!  It's gorgeous!  The paper on the bottom that looks like a candy cane is actually textured and really reminds me of a candy cane.

Here's what the Stitched Stockings stamp set looks like
What better way to deck the halls than with an assortment of festive Christmas stockings? This seven-piece set coordinates with the Stocking Builder Punch to help you create unique gift tags, cards, or scrapbook pages.

And here is the stocking punch:

No comments:

Post a Comment