Friday, September 16, 2011

GREETING CARD KIDS GO BACK TO SCHOOL

The Greeting Card Kids stamp set by SU! is one of my favorite stamp sets! I LOVE coloring them in!  For this card, I took out my SU! watercolor crayons and aquapainters and just colored.  I also did some cross stitching on the baja breeze designer paper.  The sentiment Happy Day is from the hostess set Happiest Birthday Wishes - the happy birthday dear you - sentiment, and I only used happy and day which I colored individually with my stampinwrite markers.  The kids are highlighted with crystal effects.
Since we are in Back to School mode at our house, I was so happy to take these kids out to color.  I'll probably save this card for my son's teacher, whom he really likes.  JP just started middle school this year.

For more details on this card - the kids are stamped in classic basic black ink on whisper white card stock that is mounted to night of navy.  The dsp, I already mentioned is baja breeze.  The whisper white card stock underneath is embossed with the houndstooth embossing folder by SU! and the baja breeze card stock as the base of the card is embossed with the square lattice embossing folder by SU!  I also used my pinking hearts edge punch by SU! on the whisper white card stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment