Sunday, September 4, 2011

MY REMARKABLES SWAP CARD

We had a Remarkables Team Meeting yesterday.  It was awesome as usual.  I attended with my downline Sandi Haertig and Hsiao-hui Lin and with my friends Carolyn Serviss and Lisa Chatterjee, along with several other remarkable teammates.  Our leader Janet Wakeland lead the meeting.  We had a chance to make lots of fun cards that I'll post later, but for today...here is my swap card.  I used a Brand New Stamp set from the Awesome BRAND NEW SU! Holiday Mini Catalog called Out on a Limb.  This set has a great witch, an owl, a cat, spiders and these adorable bats. Ok.  are bats, really adorable?  The card also uses brand NEW Halloween dsp and I chose old olive, peach parfait, basic gray and sahara sand as my main card stock colors for the card.



The sahara sand card stock was embossed with the NEW HERRINGBONE embossing Folder for the Big Shot.  I love to emboss with that machine!  The word SCARY comes from one of the greetings in the Grateful Greetings Stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment