Saturday, September 10, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHY WEIR AND MORE CARDS FROM FUNDRAISER

My dear friend Cathy Weir has a birthday tomorrow.  I just sent off a birthday card to her.  It was one I cased from a card I made a few months ago so I am only posting the envelope I stamped for her.  The stamp set I used is the NEW Up Up and Away stamp set. I love the balloons in this set.

 I'm hoping that you have a great day Cathy!  Hope to see you soon!


I also promised some time ago to show you the rest of our Strength and Hope Cards.  These were made by Linda Kincaid (first one) and Hsiao-hui Lin (second one).

 Both of these use the Birthday Wishes and More SU! hostess set.
And here are the two I made.  Not sure if I shared these or not.  I went with the pink Breast Cancer Awareness color as my theme.

We are still waiting for a few more donations to come in but we are around $500 collected so far.  I'm just thrilled as this was our first fundraiser as a team.  I think we will quite a bit more because our friend Lisa is selling more purses and cards at her craft event in October!


No comments:

Post a Comment