Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A STAMPED HOLIDAY PROJECT

A few weekends ago at my upline JANET WAKELAND's home, I had the opportunity to make these adorable Christmas Holiday projects.  The first one uses the Two Tags Die by SU! to make this little treat holder.  We used the new paper Holly Berry Bouquet and the new Stamp Set Pines And Poinsettias which I earned FREE when my girlfriend Sandi Haertig signed up to be one of my directs at SU! Sandi also earned the stamp set for FREE!

I added some smooch shimmer spray and some pearls to mine.  I love the satin seam binding - gives it a vintage feel.

This is a sampling of what is included in the specialty paper pack:


Holly Berry Bouquet Specialty Designer Series Paper 124004  $12.95
Poinsettias, pinecones, and holly berries on this specialty paper will make your holidays beautiful and elegant. Two sheets have one glittery side—making your project extra fancy! 12 sheets total. 2 each of 2 double-sided designs with red glitter on one side; 2 each of 4 double-sided designs without glitter. Nonglitter sheets are acid and lignin free. 12" x 12".

And here is what is included in the stamp set:
This set can be ordered in French or Spanish as well.  The French set is neat for English speaking also because it has Noel instead of Christmas which looks really cool in the banner.

No comments:

Post a Comment