Monday, September 19, 2011

MY SISTER IS HAVING A BABY

My sister Christina is having a baby.  Yes, it's no. 6 for her!  Lucky her and lucky 5 older sisters for this little baby girl or boy!  Christina has waited until delivery to know the sex of each of her children and this little one will be no exception.  Do you know how hard it was for me to find generic baby clothes for her.  Since she had the 5 children, she and her husband thought they were done.  Baby no. 5 is 5 and just started kindergarten.  Now no. 6 will be here shortly - probably late sept. or early oct.  I finally found some clothes in newborn 0-3 months for her and sent them off to her with this card.
I used mostly current SU! stamps (all but the alphabet for baby and the no. 4) on this card.  The baby carriage on the envelope is from Baby Bundle.  I love the baby booties in the set and I stamped them to hang off the end of the carriage.  The giraffe comes from Fox and Friends, which is a really neat set because it can be for babies, children, or even adults. The 4 you is from Tiny Tags set and I used the coordinating tiny tags punch which is also exclusive to SU!.  It's a jewelry tag punch.


I also did some dry embossing with my SU! Big Shot to texturize the paper.  Finally, the let's celebrate
and inside of card sentiments are stamped using stamps from the all in fhe family phrases.

And here is another image on my card from the Fox and Friends set.
This monkey is so adorable!

I can't wait to meet my new niece or nephew!

No comments:

Post a Comment