Sunday, September 25, 2011

GETTING INTO THE HALLOWEEN SPIRIT

Now that Autumn is finally upon us - Halloween is not very far away! I'm on a scrapbooking retreat this weekend and I've been making lots of pages and doing lots of crafting.  I just had to share this great page I completed today.  It looks easy and didn't take too long to complete.  I die cut the BOO with a die cutting machine.  The other pieces are die cuts I purchased at the retreat and the background paper I got at the craft store.  The photo is my adorable dog LUIGI.  This is his Halloween costume from last year - He was JAWS!

This page is 12 by 12.  It will fit great in in a display frame I purchased last year that I have hanging in my foyer by the front door.  I change out the scrapbook pages depending on the time of the year.  This is going to be great for this season.  Now, I did purchase Luigi's costume for Halloween this year, but I'm not telling anyone yet what or who he is going to be. Does anyone have any guesses?

No comments:

Post a Comment