Friday, September 2, 2011

MORE SU!

Weds. evening was our fundraiser for the BCRF.  Here are the purses that we made that we sold at the class.  We used the new SU! designer paper called Beyond the Garden.  Isn't it luscious?  The colors are so bright.  We used coordinating card stock to complete the design.
Inside the front pocket of the purse was a pink ribbon of hope rhinestone pin that supports breast cancer. 

Here are some more photos from class.

We broke out into several tables.  In the middle there, Hsiao-hui is helping Gretchen and Leslie.
Sandi was a huge help to us.  She made up cards for the ladies who could not attend but were still donating money with the purchase of a purse and pin with cards set.
I should have gone around to the front of the room to get a photo of these two lovely ladies.  I only got them from the back side.  It's Jill and Sharon.

Linda is helping Megan with this card.  Linda made a gorgeous birthday card with the Strength and Hope set.

And here are more of the ladies making their cards.
If you are interested in making a donation to the BCRF please let me know.  I would be happy to send you
a card kit/purse/pin or ring for your donation.

2 comments:

  1. Just email me and I'll send you
    a paypal link. Maria

    my email link is at the top of the blog post
    or use scrappinriri@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete