Tuesday, September 6, 2011

BRAND NEW STOCKING STAMPS/PUNCHES AND HOLIDAY EMBELLISHMENTS FROMO STAMPIN UP!

OMG!  The Brand NEW SU! Holiday Mini Catalog is AWESOME!  And some of the coolest things in the catalog are for the Holidays!  There is an adorable stocking stamp set and coordinating punch!  It's so cute.  And before I saw this stamp set and punch up close I thought that they were really tiny, like maybe only 1 inch. BUT!!! NO!!! they are almost 3 inches!  They are so cute. Thank you SU! for this wonderful gift I'm going to give to me!  I just put this stamp set and the punch and the cute darling embellishments that go with it on my SU! order.  These are a MUST!  They are just so cute!  Here is a card my dear friend Carolyn made using the set and the NEW MINI CLOTHESPINS!  also from SU!

This card is so much fun!  I love Carolyn's use of the red glimmer paper (also from SU!) and the red and white baker's twine (also SU!).  These stockings were certainly hung with care!

These stockings could also have an additional embellishment. SU! has also come out with teeny tiny jingle bells that really jingle!  Can you imagine these attached to each of the stockings?
Add a little jingle to your holiday projects and décor with these mini silver bells. Bells really ring and easily attach to your projects using our Linen Thread. 48 total bells; each Approximately 6 mm diameter.
Mini Jingle Bells 124116 Preferred Price: $2.95 
This Glimmer Paper is so much better in person. It has so much shine to it.  If you are coming to a class at my house soon, please remind me to show it to you!  It's amazing.  It has incredible gleem to it!

SU!  Glimmer Paper is a no-mess way to add glitter to any project—now in silver, too! Cover-weight paper covered in Red or Silver glitter that will not brush off. Create festive shapes with Bigz, Bigz L, or Bigz XL, and Originals Dies, or any cutting tool. 2 sheets total. 12" x 12".
Silver Glimmer Paper Preferred Price: $4.95 #124005 
 Stocking Builder Punch  #124095
Preferred Price: $16.95
Create your own unique little stockings for gift tags, cards, or scrapbook pages with this builder punch. Coordinates with images in the Stitched Stockings Set and the stocking image in the Gift Givers Set.

I just love this stocking set and I think I've seen some other adorable things done with the stockings!  You could make regular socks for a get well card or thinking of you card.  These could also be baby's stockings!

At our next holiday card making class we will be using this set and the punch.  Sign up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment