Saturday, September 24, 2011

BALTIMORE HONS HIT IT BIG TIME

Tonight Sandi Haertig, Pat Nuckels and I hit it Big as the Baltimore Hons!   We are at Pat's Scrapbooking Retreat in Quarryville. It's been fantastic and the dress up part was just AMAZING!  Here we are posing!
We are certainly having a BLAST!  This has been a truly great event.  Pat and her friend Elizabeth put this together twice a year.  There is always a theme for Saturday night and this year - The Baltimore Hons was over the top.  Believe it or not...I did not have a costume until the day before.  I ran out to the local craft store and bought a long blonde wig that I fashioned into my beehive.  I bought the glasses some time ago and I just went with it. I'm pictured on the right.  Sandi is in the middle and she's wearing Pat's wig.  Pat is on the left in
the purple wig.  After our posing for pictures, we had Berger cookies (yummy!) and played some really cool Baltimore games. 

Tomorrow I'm going to post some things I made on the retreat.  I still have some fun to go, so I'm hoping to get lots more done!

No comments:

Post a Comment