Friday, September 9, 2011

BIRTHDAY SPECIALTY CARD

My good friend Linda Kincaid taught me how to make these cards - just slightly different cuts and folds of a regular 1/2 of an 8.5 by 11 card stock.  Very very cool.  I used the Just Eat Cake designer paper on this one and made my own lolly for the center using a scoring tool (SU! has a scoring tool, yeah!) and stamped the Bring on the Cake.
This card is for a co-worker - Abby.  She liked how colorful the card was and how unique.  I colored using my SU! stampinwrite markers and I added dazzling diamonds glitter.

Here's the inside of the card. Love the sentiment - not just a year older - a year better!

And here is my envelope.  I love to personalize envelopes and stamp on them!
They are so much fun to receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment