Tuesday, September 27, 2011

OFFICIALLY FALL

Fall has arrived.  Although we've had a few muggy days here in the Baltimore area, you can still tell that Fall is here.  Leaves are turning and falling!  I haven't used my French Foliage stamp set since last Fall so I wanted to pull that out.  I stamped some of the leaves and other stamps in the set on river rock card stock.  Then I added some always artichoke dsp from the designer paper pack (I love those packs, and what value!!!) and a piece of dsp from my scrap bin (also SU!) and embossed using finial press and vintage wallpaper embossing folders for the Big Shot by SU!  I had some copper cording from SU! in my stash and added it for a little bit of elegance. 
I really like the way this turned out.  I'm going to give it to my dear friend Hsiao-hui today.  Hopefully it will make her day!  I have to give her some money for purchasing tickets to the upcoming Cesar Milan dog whisperer show we are going to go to. She and I are huge dog lovers as you probably can tell from my scrapbook pages I do of my dog Luigi.  Hsiao-hui's dog is Audrey and she is adorable.  I'm going to be working on some pages of us and our pets so watch for that soon.


Here's the envelope I stamped  for the card.
 ok, Happy Fall Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment