Thursday, April 7, 2011

UPDATE YOUR MDS!

Do you have MDS (My Digital Studio)?  If so, take time to update it now with this FREE update!

Updated Software FunctionalityAll My Digital Studio users who have the My Digital Studio packaged DVDs (item 118108) are eligible for a FREE update beginning April 1, 2011. The update includes new functionality and new options for print products. With the My Digital Studio Express version you automatically have the same functionality and features with the 1.0.6 update. Make sure to share this information with your customers.
  • Update your My Digital Studio software here.
  • To learn more about the new functionality included in the 1.0.6 update, read here.
  • To view all our print products, including the newest additions, click here.
  • Download a PDF with all of our print products here.

No comments:

Post a Comment