Wednesday, April 13, 2011

TWO MORE GREAT BIRTHDAY CARDS

Here are 2 more really fabulous birthday cards from stamping friends.  I feel so lucky!

This first card is made by my newest downline Cathy Weir.  The talent Cathy has is really extraordinary.  She certainly will be a great demonstrator!  This card uses cottage wall dsp and is a quilt design.  Totally cool card!  Cathy, I really appreciate the effort that this card took to make!

This next card is made by the wonderful Dale Trott.  I am so impressed with all that Dale can do.  She pays a lot of attention to detail.  Look at the crocheted ribbon and the little tag punched with the tiny tag punch.  Really wonderful card with brilliant colors.  Dale used the ticket corner punch as well and the extra layer of old olive card stock really makes this card stand out!

Ladies, these are really great cards.  Thanks for sending them to me so I can share them with everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment