Thursday, April 21, 2011

BIRTHDAY MONTH ENDING- CAN'T LEAVE THIS CARD OUT

Heidi Bound - a fellow Remarkable Team Mate- sent me this gorgeous birthday card for my big day.  I thought this was quite the card.  She used a lot of texture which I absolutely love.  I showed this card to my friend Celestine Hines and she went "goo goo" for it, thinking it was amazing.  What I love about Heidi's card is that she went above the usual card and even die cut fabric.  Isn't it great to be able to do that?  You most certainly can enhance any card or project with fabric.  This is decor fabric and it's pretty durable, but it's thick.  And you know what?  Our SU! Big Shot cuts it!  Whoo hoo! And Heidi used our exclusive Butterfly die to cut it out!  So cool!
Heidi I love your card. Thanks for the birthday wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment