Tuesday, April 5, 2011

BRAND NEW SU! APRIL SPECIAL ANNOUNCED

Oh, I'm ecstatic!  I'm happy to announce that SU! is making available a special stamp set and designer paper as a Spring is Blossoming promotion.  This stamp set called Four Frames, and the designer paper is going to be in the NEW IDEA BOOK AND CATALOG for SU! come July!  But! luckily, for this promotion, we can buy it now and get started using it.  I LOVE when SU! does this.  I LOVE NEW SU!  The papers are gorgeous!  As a demonstrator I was able to pre-purchase this paper and the stamp set so I could start making samples to share with you!  I must say I'm In Love!!! with the papers!  And the stamp set is so versatile.   We'll be using this set at our class on April 11th and I'll have a kit ready for you.

This is the stamp set up close!  Oh!  It's fabulous!  Brand new - Four Frames Stamp set in both wood mount and clear mount!  Click on the set below to see larger images!
Here is a sampling of the papers.  Oh my gosh - they are gorgeous in person! The paper pack is called Paisley Petals!  And...right now they are $9.95.  Starting in July, dsp will be increased by $1, so stock up now!  Click on the papers below to see them larger.
How do you get your hands on this great stamp set and these papers?  They are yours at the prices listed above with any $20 SU! purchase!  Or...host a workshop for $350 and you get them FREE!  Wow!  what a promotion!

And...as part of your $20, consider purchasing the decorative label punch!  I'd purchase the punch and buy some coordinating card stock and you have your minimum!  Email me today with your order. Or go to my website and you can buy any time of the day or night!
I am so glad it is spring!  You are going to love this stamp set, the papers, the punch, and the class I have set up for you.  Here is one of the cards I made at my upline Jan's using this dsp and the stamp set.  We coordinated the stamp set with another one called Fabulous Phrases!  I made a few of these cards for friends. I did modify Jan's a bit.  She used the opposite side of this dsp. I couldn't help it, I really liked this side best!  Both sides are fabulous!

I really like the addition of the pearls.  They're from SU!  So too is the crochet ribbon!  This is such a cool vintage style card!  Awesome!

Here are the envelopes I made for two of my dear friends who took me out to the local scrapbook store and then to lunch last weekend for my birthday!  Thanks Lisa and Sandi!  Hey...did any of you ever think of embossing an envelope with the Big Shot?  I did!  I also used my favorite retired stamp alphabet - Big Deal Alphabet!  


I used SU! pearls on the envelope also!  The other stamp set I used was Great Friend!  And then once all was done, I spritzed with some vanilla glimmer spray!

No comments:

Post a Comment