Tuesday, April 12, 2011

SPRING IS BLOSSOMING

I wanted to share a few photos from class.  I didn't take many photos at all for this.  I was so involved in the class. We had a great time.  Donna was so sweet and told me that I was really patient and a good teacher.  I was so happy to show the ladies the new promotion stamp set Four Frames and the Paisley Petals papers.  We also did some embossing and die cutting with the Big Shot.  They all loved the butterfly pop up!

Here are Donna and Sharon creating!

There is still time to order the FOUR FRAMES set and the PAISLEY PETALS paper.  You can only buy these this month! and then not again til July when the new SU! Idea Book comes out!  All you need to be able to purchase these is a $20 SU! purchase.  Then you will get the supplies to complete the cards the ladies made tonight (or similar kit)  Email me for more details.  Group order going in this week!

You can also order directly from my website.  Pick up a SU! Grab Bag there as well.  Grab Bags are almost sold out.  They are $5, $10 and $15 and contain SU! merchandise up to $60.  I've seen some of the contents and you would not be disappointed in your grab bag!  Some contain die cuts, envelopes, buttons, brads, etc. 



Enjoy your Creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment