Tuesday, April 19, 2011

FOUR FRAMES AND PAISLEY PRINTS CARD

Here's a card from our last class.  We used the stamp set Four Frames which is part of the SU! special for April.  This is an exclusive special for SU!  You can buy this stamp set and the designer paper - paisley prints- until April 30th with any SU! $20 purchase.These will then not be able to be purchased again until July when the new SU! Idea Book comes out.  This stamp set coordinates well with the extra large decorative label punch.  If you have the punch - or even if you don't - you will want this stamp set and paper. The papers are really gorgeous.  Everyone in both classes agreed.  Here's one of the other cards we made in class.  We also did a few more and if you purchase this set before April 30th I will send you the kit to make all of the cards.  You will only need your new dsp.  What a deal?  The stamp set, the papers, the punch, and a FREE CLASS!  


By the way I added the rosette.  The rosettes come in a pack that are all vanilla in color.  I had the crafters color the rose with stampin write markers.  With all of our colors you can have a rose in any color.  The rose petals were punched using the blossoms petal punch which is also in the spring occasions mini.  I love this new dsp.  I am going to stock up now because I know I'm going to go through a lot of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment