Tuesday, April 26, 2011

PHOTOS FROM THE MARTHA STEWART SHOW

I am so lucky!  My sister is one of Martha's top tv producers.  Martha loves Christina.  Because Christina works there I can usually visit with Martha when I go to NYC.  I had the opportunity to take my dear sweet friend Julie into NYC to see her recently. Here are some photos from the day!  You'd never know it was raining outside, it is so bright and cheery in the studio.

This wreath is gorgeous.  You need to click on the photo to see it in more of it's glory.  It is something I would love to hang on my window or door in my home.
These paper daffodils were hand made. They are incredible.  I couldn't believe they were paper!

These silhouetted rabbits were hand cut.  Wow!  These would look great anywhere during springtime!

This is a photo of Julie and I before the show.  We were so excited to be there! We took the train in from South Orange.  It was a smooth ride.  Caught some rain just as we got into NYC.


One of the guests made home made pickled relish.  Oh my goodness it was fabulous.  They also had the best tasting cheese ever!  We brought home so many things that day. I think over $150 worth of gifts!  I wish I could show a photo of everything we got that day. It was a great day for giveaways!  I especially loved the One Kings Lane gift card!

This is Martha and her camera man on a break at the show!
 
 Martha took questions after the show. She was amazing!
This is my sister Christina.  Martha is conferring with her at the show.   
Chris had Julie and I meet Martha and she was as gracious as ever. 

I can't wait to go back there in the Fall.  I'm going with Sandi and Hsiao-hui and a few other friends!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait Maria!! Great pics! Can't wait to see you tonight!!

    ReplyDelete