Tuesday, April 19, 2011

EASTER CARROT FROM NEW PETAL CONE DIE FOR STAMPIN UP!

Oh, I have had enormous fun creating this carrot candy holder from the Petal Cone Die for SU!  I just love how easy this is to put together.  You just die cut two of these and put them together by sealing in 2 places only.  It is so incredibly fast and quick.  I whipped this one up in less than 15 minutes including making the tags. I had very little time to get this together for my son's 5th grade teacher.  I wanted to put a little chocolate bunny, jelly beans, and some other candies inside for her.  I love the way this turned out and I love the presentation in a clear cello bag.  His teacher really loved it and that is huge coming from a little boy who is a tween and not excited about bringing the teacher a gift for every holiday.  In fact, so funny, I had to put this in a plain bag to disguise it so that he wouldn't get teased about bringing something in for the teacher.  But when he came home he said the teach loved it.  Now I know that the ladies in the office will love it too.  I'll have to whip a few of these up quickly tomorrow am.

 
This is really a fabulous die for the Big Shot and it is exclusive to SU!  It's currently in the spring mini catalog so place your order today!  Look for me to be making quite a few other things from this as well!  Lots of ideas are floating around the internet from SU! demonstrators just like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment