Tuesday, April 12, 2011

LINDA KINCAID'S BEAUTIFUL CARDS

As promised, here are Linda Kincaid's Birthday cards for me!

I want to thank her for her creativity, her kindness, her friendship!  Thank you Linda!

 Linda's envelope is so cool.  She used the SU! Jumble Alphabet and highlighted the letters with Crystal Effects by SU!  I love this!  She also used two little stamps I gave her the smile and the friends.  I knew she would like them. She is always saying "smile!"
This cupcake is so delicious looking!  Wow!  What Linda did with ribbon is amazing.  I love this card.  It is a funfold card that is just adorable!  Linda also highlighted the background with crystal effects. She likes it as much as I do!  She also texturized the cupcake holder!  Click on the card to make it bigger and see!  Don't you love the cherry?
Here's the inside of the card!  I love how this card is cut and folded. We made this card at our last class.  It was really cool.  I love the cupcakes inside.  And guess what?  more crystal effects.

Thank you so much Linda!

No comments:

Post a Comment