Friday, April 8, 2011

DINNER OUT WITH LINDA

My dear friend Linda Kincaid took me out for my birthday to the Olympia Market, a Persian restaurant in town.  The food was delicious, the ambiance comforting, and the friendship abundant!  We had a really nice time out.  Here is an MDS page I created of Linda and I showing off the delicious food.  Linda has one of the main courses - scallops, shrimp, mahi mahi with rice.  I have our appetizer, a magnificent sweet eggplant and pita dish.  We really enjoyed this night.  The photos were taken with my iPhone and luckily the sun was streaming through the window.
I love how MDS gives the photos such an organized and finished look!
This is actually a water fountain inside the restaurant.  The water just flowed over this glass.  It was really relaxing.  Sunlight just streamed in through the glass.
This is a real Persian rug in the restaurant.
We had a great Persian dessert and Cardamom tea.  It was really good.

Thanks Linda for a great evening, the beautiful cards you made me, your gift, and most of all your friendship!
I'll post Linda's cards in a later post.  They are great!


No comments:

Post a Comment