Saturday, April 9, 2011

MORE BIRTHDAY CARDS - KATHY AND ARLEEN

I love this time of year because spring is here and I'm celebrating my birthday month.  I have received some wonderful cards and I want to show them all to you (provided I photograph all of them).  2 of the cards are from my very sweet SU! colleagues and dearest of friends who are in my stampin sistahs group. The sistahs and I have really formed a strong bond and have been gathering every few months to stamp, to dine, to go to events together - SU! and non-SU!, to share business tips,  and to just plain old have fun and support each other. There are several of us in the group and I've been showcasing some of our events and cards! I certainly don't want the sistah's to think that I wouldn't show all of their cards.  So today...here are cards by 2 of the sistah's!

The first card here is by my dear sweet friend Kathy Winland.  Kathy, in honor of not only my birthday, but also of you....I actually had one of these cocktails at dinner out with my hubby and son.  (Actually it was a Sangria - hope that was ok!)

 I love the palm tree, the sand, the drink!  The Sun!  awesome!
 The slanted stamp sentiment is a take off from Glenda Travelstead.  Cool Kathy!

This next card is from sistah Arleen Graham.  Check out the satin seam binding ruched up!  Great job Arleen!


The framed tulip border is embossed with the Big Shot for SU!

Do you like the stamped cake inside the card?  This is part of the birthday sentiments in the Current SU! Occasions Mini Catalog.  Everyone needs birthday occasions stamps.  Pick yours up while the mini catalog is still current  

Thanks Sistahs!  You did a great job with the cards!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment