Wednesday, April 27, 2011

SU! STRENGTH AND HOPE BENEFITS BREAST CANCER RESEARCH

 COMING MAY 1st
SU! CAMPAIGN TO SUPPORT 
BREAST CANCER RESEARCH
STRENGTH AND HOPE

I hope you will all participate in SU!'s efforts to support breast cancer research.  During the months of May - August, SU! will donate a portion of their proceeds on the sale of this stamp set to Breast Cancer Research.  My SU! friends and I have decided to partner and come up with a great class kit/package to go along with the stamp set.  We will donate all of our proceeds from the kit/class to Breast Cancer Research.  I personally have had several friends and coworkers and family members affected by Breast Cancer. So this promotion is especially near to my heart.  My husband's mother passed away before I even got to meet her from the disease so my son never met his paternal grandmother.  Two of my best friends - Sandi and MaryJo - are both survivors for which I'm especially grateful.  There are still some who develop breast cancer and don't make it.  The goal is for 100% survival.  With research, maybe this will happen.  Let's work together to conquer this illness as we share our love of creativity.When you purchase this stamp set Strength and Hope you will be helping our cause.  Please also consider buying the card pack or coming to class! 

Here is a brief video by Shelli Gardner - cofounder and CEO of SU! discussing the campaign.


Please consider purchasing this stamp set and the class along with it.
Email me to reserve your set.

In the meantime, enjoy these card samples made with the set.
This card above is my original card.  Don't you love how the butterfly seems to be flying off the page?

This next card was CASED from a very similar card I made at DIVA day at Jan's home.  I love the little paper clip embellishment, don't you?  I also love the sampling of the dsp that is part of the special.
Here's the envelope I sent a friend with the butterfly flying off of the page.  And using the true friend set to compliment strength and hope.  I think that is one of the things I really love about this set.  You can compliment it with almost any dsp and almost any other stamp set.  It works for all occasions!

I know you will just love this set and the fact that some of the money collected from the sale of this set will be given to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.http://www.bcrfcure.org/  Feel free to click on the link to read more about the research in progress and to see where the money goes.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment