Friday, April 29, 2011

GOING SCRAPPIN AND STAMPIN - ROYALLY- THIS WEEKEND!

Harrisburg here we come!  Linda Kincaid, Peggy Kincaid, Sandi Haertig, Lisa Chatterjee and I will be joining Jill Hilliard, Deanna Wolfe, Cindy Geskey, Connie Deibler, Janet Wakeland (our leader) and many more remarkable stampers and their teams for a girls weekend getaway - Hot City Nights - the Remarkable Stampers Retreat! starting today.  What a perfect Mother's day gift for me!  I can't wait.  I love getting together with these ladies and creating.  I'll be sure to share lots with you when I get back and maybe even something before then.  It's the day of the Royal Wedding and Jan says we are going to be treated Royally!  Can't wait!

And - Another can't wait....I'll be up early to catch the Royal Wedding. 

Congratulations William and Kate!
They are so gorgeous! I can't resist blogging about them!  I'm even going to scrapbook the moment tomorrow
once I see Kate in her gorgeous gown and the couple says "I do!"

No comments:

Post a Comment