Saturday, March 13, 2010

SWEET CAROLINE

NEW SU! MY DIGITAL STUDIO ADDITIONS
This is my adorable niece Caroline. I love this photo of her and I think it is perfect for my new SU! MDS (My Digital Studio) layout. This layout showcases two new downloads available to you - Spring papers and satin ribbons and bows. They are so cool! You do not need to own MDS to use these. As long as the program you work with accepts JPEG, you can download any of our SU! software for use (with purchase). These papers are so gorgeous and come in several great pastel colors. The satin ribbons are just as nice as the real thing. I also added 2 stamps from MDS to the page - the cherish and the original definition.

If you would like to see what is available for purchase from SU! go to my website and click on shop now and then go to the My Digital Studio section. So many great options to choose from! Coming soon for those who love to create digitally - a new Going Digital Class! Watch for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment