Monday, March 29, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

AMANDA MADE ME A DOUBLE DISPLAY CARD
Oh my gosh this Birthday card is just gorgeous and even more so up close. Amanda Hindle spent quite a bit of time making this double display card for me and a similar one for Dale Trott (her birthday was 3/3). I just had to show it to you! The detail is amazing!
Amanda used the Occasions Mini Stamp set Vintage Vogue as the main set for this card and then added a few extra sets such as Well Scripted (birthday sentiment), whimsical words, and a Flower For all Seasons (the last 2 sets she earned FREE for sale-a-bration which ends at midnight 3/31). The envelope is hand stamped and hand glittered just like the card!
Look at how wonderfully glittered this card is! Awesome Amanda!
Oh, and the designer paper is my absolute favorite from the mini catalog called Shades of Spring. Luckily this paper is available in the Occasions Mini until the end of April.

I have received some wonderful cards for my birthday and I'm going to showcase them
over the next few days. I had a very nice and very busy birthday weekend (my birthday is actually today...March 30th) so I'm a bit behind in blog posts! So I'm getting started today.

Happy Birthday to Me!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's a fantastic card! A lot of work and love went in there! TFS
    Helen -- Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. H.B. cyber friend<>have a great day, as you deserve it!! Awesome card & the hr. spent making it; you must be special!

    ReplyDelete