Saturday, March 13, 2010

GUESS WHAT I SAW AND LOVED?

I meant to tell you that last Monday our family headed over to the local cinema to see
Alice in Wonderland
in 3D. Can I just say it was FABULOUS?
I really thought Johnny Depp did an amazing job as the MAD HATTER.
All I can think of the scenery was Wow!!! So incredibly Colorful!

If you get a chance to see this movie, do so. And try to see it in 3D. The characters seem so life-like. I was really enthralled with the movie and the actress who played Alice - Mia Wasikowska -was terrific!I think it was really cool to watch a story where Alice is now 19 and goes back down the rabbit hole and how the characters represent people in her current life. Tim Burton did an excellent job with this movie. And...did you know that there are plans to make a 3D Wizard of Oz? Supposedly Tim Burton may be involved in that story where Dorothy's daughter lands in Oz. Oh, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment