Tuesday, March 9, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER FRANK

Today is my youngest brother Frank's birthday. I wanted to send him something really bright and cheerful. I used the extreme elements stamp set for the background and used as many bright colors I thought he would like. One of my favorite things to do is to tie ribbon with a few different colors. It is something unique to do and really adds dimension to the card.
The envelope and the inside of the card are done similar to the outside. The colors of card stock that I used are summer sun, tempting turquoise and whisper white. The elements in the stamp set are so cool. By the way the biker is the single stamp extreme dirt bike, which is a really cool stamp to have. I stamped him in basic black full strength ink on the outside of the card, but stamped off once on the inside.
Here's the whole ensemble. I did a similar card with the surfer for my brother Anthony. I haven't mailed his card yet because his birthday is on the 19th of March. I'll be sending his card soon, so I'll post that when we are closer to the birthday.

Happy Birthday Frank!

No comments:

Post a Comment