Tuesday, March 30, 2010

HAND MADE BIRTHDAY CARDS FROM FRIENDS

I'm loving all these wonderful cards I'm receiving in honor of my birthday. I just want to share a few with you! This first card above is from Rita Gorrick. All I can say is how clever. She took the ornament punch (which is still available by the way) and just cut the tip off the bottom to make this vase. This is so neat!
Cathy Stritch made this card. I don't think she knew that I loved Sunflowers when she made this card, but a little bird probably popped the idea into her head. This is a retired SU! set that I absolutely love and wish I owned. Just goes to teach me that if I see something I love, I need to buy it before it retires. Cathy's choice of colors is terrific for this card.
Katie Ford never disappoints. This card is just lovely. Katie used the Sale-a-bration set Happy moments for this card. Get your set Free before sale-a-bration ends on 3/31. Such happy colors Katie and I love how you turned the scallop circle punch into a flower blossom by just cutting into the punch at each scallop. Neat idea!

More Birthday Cards Coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment