Tuesday, March 16, 2010

JOIN ME AND STAMPIN UP!


THIS IS THE BEST TIME TO JOIN STAMPIN UP!
Come join my team as a demonstrator. You will not only be joining the best team you will have access to so many great resources. Stampin Connection (viewed in this photo above) is one of these great resources. You will have a webpage, access to thousands of great samples, ideas, projects, videos and so much more. My team loves Stampin Up! Each year there is a fabulous convention to attend and so many other great events. If you think this might be for you, now is the time to join because there are sale-a-bration benefits to earn and your first workshop order is 30% off! Email me at scrappinriri@verizon.net (my email link is in my banner above) if you are interested and I'll give you access to a quick link that will help you join SU! immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment