Tuesday, March 2, 2010

TACKIEST TOURIST CONTEST

We had a tackiest tourist contest and believe it or not...I was one of the lucky winners. It was so much fun to dress up. I really enjoy doing that. I made sure I had on tube socks with one sock lower than the other and I had to wear tongs. I put the sweatshirt tied around the waist and carried a gazillion things. What probably won it for me was the tacky teeth. I don't know if you can see them, but they were overlapping and large. I borrowed these fake teeth from my son JP.
Here we are signing in at the hotel. Well, we staged it, but don't we look real?
Next we headed over to the elevator to go get our rooms. You can see Linda Murphy in the right foreground. She was actually not a tacky tourist but an attractive techie tourist. she is even working on her blackberry while we are riding up. So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment