Wednesday, March 10, 2010

GETTING READY FOR ST. PATRICK'S DAY

A LITTLE LEPRECHAUN TOLD ME
This is a card we did last year with my stamping group for St. Patrick's Day. We used all punches to make the leprechaun and the shamrocks, except for the stamped images. Isn't he the best? St. Patty's is one week away, so if you want to do any card or craft making, this is the time to try to get some of those projects done.
Tomorrow night - Thursday night....we'll be over to Linda Murphy's home for an authentic Irish dinner. Who can get more Irish than a Murphy? I have a new St. Patty's card to share with everyone there that I'll post early in the day. So if you want to be surprised at class, don't look at the post til after class! The class is called a Little Leprechaun Told Me and is sure to please all in attendance.

We have some great projects planned for class including EASTER Wow's by Hsiao-hui and Katie - look for new blog posts displaying their work this week. AND... Linda Kincaid will be in attendance with one of the best SU! cards that SU! ever covered!!!


Be sure to sign up for my blog posts so that you get them regularly. You will not miss anything I have to share. It's totally safe to sign up. Go to the sign up to get my emails at the upper right hand corner of this blog right under my photograph!

No comments:

Post a Comment