Monday, January 11, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! MDS STYLE

Several of my friends have birthdays this month so I want to wish them all a very
Happy Birthday - Rita, Lori, Tara, Pat and Katie.

The above card is a SU! MY DIGITAL STUDIO card that I changed slightly and below is the one that I printed and embellished to make it a hybrid for some of the birthday gals. I love how this program is so easy to use and I can make a card in seconds that looks so good! These embellishments look so real! The card coloring below looks a little lighter here because of the camera flash, but you can see the embellishments highlighted better - and up close it is really striking!
On the above card, I printed the card without the ribbon and without the brad in the center of the flower. Once printed I mounted to crushed curry card stock and added the real brad and the real ribbon. I also stamped on the inside with Well Scripted sentiment (brand new in Occasions Mini catalog) and with the Vintage Labels (you can earn free for saleabration) with the handcrafted inside the label from tiny tags (another new occasions mini stamp set).

No comments:

Post a Comment